The receiving of goods is one of the most difficult business processes to automate. Companies receive diverse products both in nature and in packaging form. Obtaining key data in this process is essential for obtaining accurate traceability and we can help you do it better and automatically with RFID.
We can help you to fully automate and streamline this important business process. Our solution will deliver the following:
- Control, real-time recording and association of all movements and operational tasks
- Capture key data instantly in the moment, such as batch codes, dates or other key properties
- Generate your key business data in real time and have visibility in real time
- Eliminate unproductive data recording and information gathering via manual input methods (remove administrative work that does not add value to the product)
- Instant and automatic doorway registration to trace the movement of goods between warehouses or other locations
- Validation alerts in accordance with orders, dates, lots or other KPI of your business
- Mobility so you can instantly know the actions of items in remote reception points, getting the information you need where and when it is generated
- Automatic designation of locations, using the Data Storage Suite ™ module
Data Suite™, Procedures for the Intelligent Reception of Goods
Dipole RFID's custom software, Data Suite, is the ideal software platform for the intelligent reception of goods, quickly and reliably without human intervention.
With this robust software, you can record the movements and operations of your processes in real time, without human intervention, making reception automatic, efficient and cost effective. Be updated instantly without the need for "batch" processes with informed based alerts, which allows recording information where any events occur and giving you instant knowledge to make safe and efficient decisions.
Our Data Suite ™ software is specially designed for:
- Warehouse reception of raw materials
- Registration of full pallets in distribution centers
- Perishable products, with dates and batch alerts
- Fruits and Vegetables, for all types of SAT
- Retail management of goods, pre-sale and point of sale
- Pharmaceuticals, medical devices and hospitals
For more information on portals, see page RFID Portals
For more information on Data Suite Software, see page DataSuite