Dipole RFID is a pioneer in the use of RFID technology for industrial applications and in the optimization of production processes. Essential to staying competitive in today's market, RFID technology can help your business acheive higher levels of productivity, reduction in costs, particularly in labor resources and time invested in processes that do not add value to the product, and drastically improve schedules, timelines and forecasts for surpassing your goals.
Allowing you to capture data instantly, without human intervention, so you can keep track of time, resources and manage processes intelligently, are just some of the contributions of RFID technology in industrial processes.
Available in low, high and ultra-high frequency (LF, HF, UHF), customers can benefit from
- Lower operational costs
- Improved stock management
- Decreased stock levels
- Reduced loss and theft
- Accelerated logistics processes
- Reduced or eliminated handling errors
Our product portfolio for industry and logistics applications covers a broad bandwidth of transponders for
- Industrial automation
- in-bound logistics & out-bound logistics.
RFID features many benefits to manufacturers, distributors and retailers:
- Better traceability and visibility
- Minimized possibility for human errors
- Secured availability of goods
- Reliable information of products origin
- Better customer service
- Process optimization and faster billing
- Optimization of shipping papers